Friday, January 23, 2009

About Jia Xin

Hello everyone, my name is Ng Chia Sin, but most of my friends call me Jia Xin. Probably it sound nicer and easier to remember =). I was born on the 10th MAY 1986, which mean i m a Taurus-the tramp mean someone who is aggressive, likes to give a good fight for what they want, extremely outgoing, loves to help people in times of need, stubborn, a caring person and last but not least are the most attractive people on earth!

I grew up in a small district called Batu Pahat in Johor. It is a nice place even though it is a small town. Batu Pahat is famous of the delicious foods at affordable price, boutique shops, saloon shops, temple and shopping centre (of course not as big compare to kl shopping centre).

One of my favourite ways to de-stress is talk to my friends and listening to music. I am absolutely not that type who can keep my problems in the heart because sometimes i need other people help me to seek out a solution. I feel happy n appreciate for those who always help me out there THANK YOU!!

Apart from my studying routine, the top 5 websites that i visits everyday are :


http://www.friendster.com/

http://www.facebook.com/


http://www.yahoo.com/

www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/


http://www.google.com/


I use the internet just as often as any other student does. It is a must process for me. Besides the daily chats with my friends, the goggle helps me with my research findings and also my homework.

Hence, if you find my entries entertaining and informative, appreciate it very much if you could link me to your site or forward my articles to your friends and peers. Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. 1. The text and background colours doesn't match (Dark Blue vs Black) making it very difficult for readers to read the content.\

    2. Putting up the link will be useful for the URLs mentioned.

    ReplyDelete