Hello everybody, welcome to visit our blog. First of all, let me introduce myself first.Name : Alex Lee Yeat Yoong
Gender : Male
Date of Birth : 21 February 1986
Hometown : Cameron Highlands, Pahang
I am a UTAR student and taking the course Bachelor of Business Administration (HONS) Entrepreneurship. My hobbies are playing badminton, swimming, and playing computer games. Beside that, I like to travelling to other countries.
The top 5 websites that I regular visits are:
I always use this websites to searching for new movie and song to download.http://www.friendster.com/
I will updates my latest photos and make some new friends through friendster.http://www.yahoo.com/

I'm using Yahoo e-mail service to send e-mail and receive e-mail
I watch some funny and special video clip through this website.
Wahaha, this is the most useful website for me when i'm doing assignment, because i use google to search for informations and photos for my assingment.The top 5 internet activities that I regular do are:
I use internet to mailing, search for information, download movies,dramas, and songs, watching online movie, and read the newspaper.
This is some information about me. I hope that you are enjoy to read our blog. Finally, you are welcome to drop any comment if you have.
Thank you and wish you all have a nice day.
There are some large spacing in between the paragraphs.
ReplyDelete